Not Logged In | Login | Register
My Cart:
Your cart is empty

 

---- YoungDuff.jpg (large)

 Zio will be closed on Eastern Sunday
Happy Easter and we will see you back on Monday 
 
 
OUR PHILOSOPHY IS A SIMPLE ONE:
 
To serve authentic Italian fare in a friendly and casual setting, at a good value.
Many of our recipes were brought over from Italy with my grandmother 
and have been enjoyed by legions of patrons since 1946 at our upstate 
New York restaurant. So please relax, enjoy yourself, and let us know 
if we can do anything to make your visit more enjoyable.

 

Bon Appetito!

 

Jim & Teri Consol 

 

 

 

 


 

To our Zio family, friends & patrons:

 

On February 12th, our dear friends and neighbors, Angel and Walt Kuchinski learned that their 7 year old grandson, Xander, had a brain tumor. The next morning 98% of is was successfully removed, leaving 2% embedded in his brain stem. He recovered from surgery well, but now the cancer is spreading to his brain and spine.

---- Xander's Go-Fund-Me Link (large)

 

Xander is the first born grandson of Angel and Walt. He was born on my birthday and I feel like he was my first grandchild, too, as Angel shared him often with me and our daughter, Alana. Alana and Xander have a special bond, too, because he has been smitten with her since he was a baby.

Please, if you can, help this family FIGHT CANCER by donating to their GoFundMe campaign. 

Sincerely,

 

Teri Consol & Family

 

 

 



116 Middleton Drive, Charlotte, NC 28207     TEL: 704-344-0100      FAX: 704-344-0030
logo home menu catering specials online ordering our garden events rewards program about us contact us directions

Home | Menu | Display Menu | Catering | Gift Cards | Products | Photos | Specials | Rewards Program | About Us | Our Garden | Virtual Menu | Contact Us | Directions
Copyright © 2015 Zio's Casual Italian. All Rights Reserved.