Join the Fight for Xander

Updated: Dec 13, 2018



On February 12th, our dear friends, neighbors, and Zio customers, Angel and Walt Kuchinski learned that their 7-year-old grandson, Xander, has a brain tumor. The next morning 98% of the tumor was successfully removed, leaving 2% embedded in his brain stem. He's recovered from surgery well, but now the cancer is spreading to his brain along with his spine. He has started radiation and chemotherapy.

Xander is the first-born grandson of Angel and Walt. He was born on my birthday and I feel like he was my first grandchild as well since Angel shared him often with me and our daughter Alana. Xander and Alana have a special bond too because he has been smitten with her since he was a baby.

Please, if you can, help our extended Zio family FIGHT CANCER and donate to Xander’s Brain Cancer Fundraiser on GoFundMe! ANY financial assistance you can give will help, and NO amount is too small. You can also help by spreading the word and sharing Xander’s story...

Sincerely,

Teri Consol & Family

DONATE NOW!

#Community

Zio Casual Italian Logo | White

© 2018 Zio Casual Italian | Charlotte, NC

Design by Eager Owl Marketing

CONNECT:

  • Zio Casual Italian Facebook
  • Zio Casual Italian Instagram
  • Zio Charlotte Twitter
  • Zio Casual Italian Google+
  • Zio Casual Italian Yelp
  • Zio Casual Italian TripAdvisor
  • Zio Casual Italian Google Places

ORDER ONLINE:

Order take-out directly from your computer, tablet, or smartphone...

HOURS:

Mon-Thur:  5 pm to 9:30 pm 

Fri-Sat:  5 pm to 10:30 pm

Sun:  CLOSED

We will occasionally adjust closing times based on business volume.